FOOD SAFETY CULTURE POLICY STATEMENT
Delice de France top management recognises the importance of food safety throughout the food supply chain particularly at all stages where Delice De France performs food sourcing, storage, handling, processing and distribution. Everyone within Delice has the collective responsibility of food safety and has a moral obligation to safeguard each other, our customers and the consumers.
A positive food safety culture has been nurtured within Delice since 1984.
Delice De France is committed to taking all responsible steps and precautions and exercising our due diligence to continuously improve a positive food safety culture throughout the business.
To ensure best practice Delice De France Logistics has established the internationally recognised Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) system and BRC Food Safety Management System.
To achieve our goal, we:
- Apply the sound food technology, science, industry best practice into our ways of working;
- Perform regular identification of hazards, determination of critical control points and timely implementation of effective control and monitoring measures;
- Conform with the regulatory requirements and the agreed customer requirements;
- Define the food safety objectives and continually review to ensure consistent compliance;
- Communicate, implement and maintain this policy at all levels of the company;
- Employ skilled teams, reliable contractors and source reputable suppliers;
- Provide our teams with adequate food safety information, training, instructions, tools and equipment to carry out their job in a hygienic and professional manner;
- Promote personal hygiene and cleanliness to our teams, contractors, suppliers and visitors;
- Develop and strive to continually improve our processes capable of delivery of safe food products through an efficient, effective and suitable food safety management system.
- This policy has been approved by the Delice Board. It will be reviewed, and if necessary revised, annually to keep up to date and will be released on our company website. We welcome interested parties’ comments on the enforcement of the policy and the policy itself.